Digital Display Socket Tester
Availability: In stock
- Electric Socket Tester: for rapidly detecting whether the socket's wire connection is correct or not. Design with RCD/GFCI Test Button - Power outlet socket for correct wiring and RCD/GFCI trip function. It can test the protection system to ensure the household electrical safety.
- 7 LED Light Patterns Band voltage display: to indicate the state of the socket, easy to judge: Correct, Open Ground, Open Neutral, Live/Neutral Reverse,Live/Ground Reverse, Open Live & Live Neutral Reverse.
- Easy to Use: Detect whether neutral, live and earth wire is connected correctly and to indicate which wire is missing with clear light patterns.Bright LED Light & 3 Test Indicators - The light patterns are well labeled on the surface of the socket tester. The tester adopts a built-in light so it can also be used in the dark. Easy and fast to read the test result.
- Plug the mains tester in any doubtful sockets and the clear LED indication displays trustworthy results straight away, which saves you much time in checking every socket. Compliant with CE CAT.II 600V RoHS safety standard.
- Widely used for electric maintenance testing, office sockets testing, power strips testing and wall sockets testing in school, laboratory, factory and other social field. It saves you lots of time in testing problems with sockets.
Write Your Own Review