Gas Sensor module with gas sensor is useful for gas leakage detection in home and industry. It can detect H2, LPG, CH4, CO, Alcohol, Smoke, Propane and other flammable gases. Sensor detects the concentrations of combustible gas in the air and ouputs its reading as an analog voltage. The sensor can measure concentrations of flammable gas from 300 to 10,000 ppm, operates at temperatures between -20°C to 50°C and consumes less than 150 mA at 5 V (only sensor current consumption) A digital output is also provided which is useful to trigger an external module when the threshold is crossed. For example, a relay can be triggered when gas or smoke threshold crosses a certain level. Sensitivity can be adjusted by the potentiometer.
- MQ-2 Sensor detects H2, LPG, CH4, CO, Alcohol, Smoke, Propane and other flammable gases
- Wide detecting range from 300 to 10,000 ppm with fast response time and stable output
- Simple drive circuit, Stable and long life
- used in gas leakage like Smoke methane and liquified flammable gas
- Sensitivity can be adjusted by the potentiometer.